EXPLANATION ON THE CONGRESS PUBLISHING PROCESS
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY TO NOT EXPERIENCE ANY VICTORY DURING THE BROADCASTING PROCESS
We offer an alternative to Congress as part of our 3 publications
1- PUBLISH IN THE CONGRESS BOOK: Your abstract and full texts will be published in the congress book with ISBN. No additional fee (included in the congress fee payment) is required for this. Abstract and full texts should be sent to the congress email address.
2- PUBLISH AS ARTICLES IN THE JOURNAL: The full texts of the participants will be published in the following journals, provided that they pass the referee process. For this
- Read the spelling rules and publication principles of the journal of your choice carefully.
- You need to edit your article in accordance with the journal's writing rules and upload / send it directly to the journal (Please do not send your articles to us)
- Your article will be published as an article, provided that it passes the journal referee process. Being a congress participant does not guarantee article publication in the journal.
- Our congress organization does not have the authority to interfere with the journal referee and publication process.
- Magazines offer a 50% discount to congress participants.
- Please keep in touch with the journal at every stage, including payment, from the date the article is submitted to the relevant journal. As stated above, our congress organization does not have the authority to interfere in any way with the journal referee and publication process.
Note: For discounted publication, please send a copy of your acceptance letter or participation certificate to the magazine.
ICONTECH INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL ON MATHEMATICS, ENGINEERING & NATURAL SCIENCES
ISPEC Journal of Agricultural Sciences